Pronunciationverb [I] UK /kɒf/ US /kɑːf/ (Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary & Thesaurus)
Kết thúc là gh nhưng bạn phải phát âm nhẹ f cuối từ. Một số từ giống dạng này như:
- laugh [lɑːf]
- rough [rʌf]
|Image courtesy of http://www.mnn.com/health/fitness-well-being/stories/10-natural-cough-remedies|
This section presents information of cough extracted mostly from the page of NHS, UK about cough and rephrased with respect to the literary style (văn phong - basic writing style) of blog's owner.
- Can not treated with antibiotics or other medicine as it is likely to be a residual symptom of other condition.
- Cause by adenovirus - the micro behind conditions such as bronchitis, pneumonia and gastroenteritis
- It's taking three to four weeks for people to completely recover and clear up within three weeks.
- The NHS recommends seeing a GP if a cough lasts for more than three weeks.
- A tip is to improve hand hygiene to stop spread to others and to your own eyes. Otherwise it is a question of staying indoors in the warm because cold air stirs up the cough reflux.
- Causes repeated coughing bouts that can last for two three months or more ans can make babies and young children in particular very ill.
- Is spread in the droplets of the coughs or sneeze of someone with the infection.
- Symptoms of whooping cough: similar to those of a cold, such as runny nose, red watery eyes, a sore throat and a slightly raises temperature.
- cough drops: thuốc ho dạng nước
- dry cough: thuốc ho dạng viên
- cough syrup: thuốc ho dạng siro
- whooping cough: bệnh ho gà
- hacking cough: ho hắc
- bronchitis: bệnh viêm phế quản
- pneumonia: bệnh viêm phổi
- gastroenteritis: bệnh đau dạ dày, bao tử